SOS Tips: Smart grocery shopping
3. Go for non-processed foods and … cook
Meals that are cooked using fresh, non-processed products not only taste better, but are also healthier options for your body and your wallet.
Instead of spending $2 on 200g of potato chips, it makes more sense to spend it on 5kg (25 times more) of potatoes!
4. Adopt a sensible attitude at the grocery store
- Don’t do your grocery shopping on an empty stomach, as this could result in impulsive buys that are dictated by hunger pangs.
- The private label items are usually priced better than the bigger name brands.
- Check out the foods that are placed on the top and bottom shelves. This is where you’ll normally find better-priced products.
Pages:Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page
The following two tabs change content below.
Cinzia Cuneo, founder of SOSCuisine.com, never wanted to neglect the quality of her food. She shares her special expertise to make good food quickly and without complications!