SOS Tips: Smart grocery shopping
2. Find out the actual prices of food
- Be vigilant: Just because a food item is listed as “on special” doesn’t necessarily make it a bargain!
- That’s why you should know the prices of the foods that take up a large portion of your grocery bill, like meat, fish, fruits or fresh vegetables.
- Some prices are easier to remember than others.
Here are some prices to remember:
- boneless chicken breast
- chicken thighs
- extra-lean ground beef
- beef, inside round
- butter (you can freeze it)
* When the meat is offered at this price, it makes sense to buy in bulk and freeze it. Often, the low price is offered for a family pack, but even singles can benefit from it. Simply rewrap it in individual packages before freezing.
This is all great, but how are you supposed to remember all of these prices? By simply checking the Save Money section at SOSCuisine.com.
Pages:Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page
The following two tabs change content below.
Cinzia Cuneo, founder of SOSCuisine.com, never wanted to neglect the quality of her food. She shares her special expertise to make good food quickly and without complications!